Hiring: Laravel Developer
To add a junior level Laravel developer to a growing team.
Bonk Studios seeks a motivated junior level Laravel developer to join the team. Before we
bore you with the requirements of the position, why Bonk Studios?
- We are a small team that throws out the politics, and focuses on developing great technology.
- Adapting the SCRUM Methodology, your voice will always be heard, and your strengths will be utilized.
- Each year, you will be flown out for a business vacation, and getting to meet the team. This
year, we are headed to Las Vegas!
- Being able to work with the freedom of a contractor, but the stability of an employee gives
you the best of both worlds. Never hustle finding gigs as a freelancer, yet being able to
program in your underoos. At Bonk Studios, you will always have 40 hours of work each week.
This always has been and always will be the case. No more hustling to find gigs!
- Sick of writing emails back and forth? We utilize slack, and a bug tracking system to
communicate. This leaves more time to focus on developing great applications, and posting
Now that you know a little bit about our team and how we operate, what skills are essential to
join Bonk Studios?
- Must be proficient with Laravel 5.3.+
- Knowledgeable with Git version control.
- Comfortable using Twitter Bootstrap.
- Understanding of setting up RESTful APIs.
- Comfortable using MySQL. We have a database administrator on the team, but you should know
your way around a database.
- Must be a team player, great communicator, and able to work on multiple projects at the same
- Master of time management.
- Strong desire to always increase your skill set and adapt to new technologies.
Other skills that are a big plus:
- Knowledgeable with SCRUM Methodology. If you have never practiced this, we can help you.
- Comfortable using jQuery.
Note: This is a contracting position. No benefits will be
given, nor will any taxes be with held.