Hiring: Front End Web Designer
To add a designer to our growing team who can make our beautiful code look beautiful to the end
Bonk Studios seeks a fton end web designer to join the team. Before we bore you with the
requirements of what a Hybrid Developer is, why Bonk Studios?
- We are a small team that throws out the politics, and focuses on developing great
- Adapting the SCRUM Methodology, your voice will always be heard, and your strengths will be
- Each year, you will be flown out for a business vacation, and getting to meet the team. This
year, we went to Hilton Head, SC.
- Being able to work with the freedom of a contractor, but the stability of an employee gives
you the best of both worlds. Never hustle finding gigs as a freelancer, yet being able to
program in your underoos. At Bonk Studios, you will always have 40 hours of work each week.
This always has been and always will be the case. No more hustling to find gigs!
- Sick of writing emails back and forth? We utilize slack, and a bug tracking system to
communicate. This leaves more time to focus on developing great applications, and posting
Now that you know a little bit about our team and how we operate, what skills are essential to
join Bonk Studios?
- Great design must be second nature to you. Ideally, someone with a wide range of taste. For
example, our website is quite unique to the typical website. Business professional, edgy,
retro, etc. should all be styles that you are comfortable with.
- Expert with CSS and SASS.
- An expert with Bootstrap.
- Must be a team player, great communicator, and able to work on multiple projects at the same
- Master of time management.
- Strong desire to always increase your skill set and adapt to new technologies.
Other skills that are a big plus:
- Knowledgeable with SCRUM Methodology. If you have never practiced this, we can help you.
- Knowledge of jQuery and Angular
- Knowledge of Typescript.
From time to time, Bonk Studios and the team will be flown out to visit clients to go over
projects. The contractor should be available for this.
Note: This is a contracting position. No benefits will be
given, nor will any taxes be with held.